Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Eastern Beach recount


Eastern Beach

****

Splish splash slap! I hopped into the kayak.  As the students of Panmure Bridge School went to Eastern Beach for a splendid super summer picnic.

There were lots of activities but my favorite one was the kayaking with the year seven and eight we couldn't wait for our turn but we went first because we were in group A.

As soon as we got in the glistening  water we raced  and rumbled and some of us tumbled off our kayak.  We raced to the pink buoy to raft up and learn some tricks and played some games.  It was so exciting when we got to move into another kayak!  When we raced to shore all I wanted to do was to have a nice refreshing swim with my friends.

When I got out I had some lunch.  When I was finished swimming I climbed up the tall strong tree but then I got stuck so I leapt out of the tree.

As soon as I recovered from major ground shock. I made sure that the juniors were playing with the frisbee in the right place so they didn't hurt anyone.

So when I was finished I made the most stupendous sand sculptures with my friends then went back to school and then we went home.  That was an awesome picnic.  I hope we do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.